Gates will open at 11am for the ‘Tumut Cup’, with the first race starting after 1pm.
Admission $15 Pensioner $10
Children under 16 yrs FREE (in the company of a responsible adult)
OR the option of Cup Day Marquee ($155 per person) – ticket includes entry, racebook, beer, wine & cider, grazing platters and finger food, entertainment (by local duo Pearl), dedicated local and city bookmaker, raceday calcuttas and complementary bus to and from the races (departing the Commercial Hotel).
For more information or to book for groups of 20 or more please contact Jeff on 0452415345.
- Fashions on the Field (see flyer for details)
- Country and Metropolitan bookmakers
- Full Tab facilities
- BBQ and Kiosk facilities available
- Bar facilities
- Printed tickets must be presented at the gate and along with your ID
- Gates open at 11am
- First race 1pm (approx.)
- Kiosk and Bar facilities on site
- On-course TAB and Bookies covering local and metropolitan races.
- Over 18’s need to show photographic proof of age
- Strictly NO alcohol permitted through the gates
- Tickets are also available to purchase on the day at the gate
- NO ATM on site
Why not get together a group and hire a marquee for the ‘Tumut Cup’. It makes a great way to entertain friends, clients or guests and we can put together a package to suit.
Click to Make a booking for a Marquee!